Welcome to Year 4!
Class Teacher: Mr Treacy
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Davies and Mrs Staples
Routines and Key Information for Our Class:
- Our P.E. days are currently Mondays and Thursdays. Children should come to school wearing P.E. kit on these days. On colder days, children should to wear their school jumpers/cardigans over their P.E. top, plus plain tracksuit bottoms, to keep them warm.
- Homework is sent out on Microsoft Teams each Friday, and is due in the following Wednesday. Homework normally consists of a spelling activity, plus times table practice which is set on Times Table Rockstars.
- The children's reading diaries are taken in and checked each Tuesday. We have launched a whole-school initiative for reading, called Rainbow Reading - the aim is to read at least five times per week at home! Please see the newsletter dated September 10th 2021 for further information about this.
- For children who read scheme books (books with coloured stickers), books are collected in and changed each Tuesday.
- Children should bring in a water bottle (with just water please, no juice/squash) every day, plus a piece of fruit for their morning break.
- Children with prescription glasses should bring these to school every day in a case.
- Please notify the school office if your child is ill or absent from school.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me through the school office, or via Microsoft Teams.